Typical Race Weekend
9:00 – 1:00 – Core Race Staff and Volunteers will be setting up Venue and Course from 9:00 until 1:00
1:00 – Onsite Registration Opens and Pre-Ride Begins
4:15 – No Riders/Coaches allowed to start the pre-ride after 4:15
5:00 – Onsite Registration Closes and Pre-ride Ends
Saturday evening Camping allowed and encouraged at all of our venues
Sunday (Race Day)
- Teams generally start arriving around 7am to set up tents and gear.
- Pre-ride from 7:30m to 9:00am (no riders allowed to begin pre-ride after 8:15
- Registration opens at 7:30 and closes at 9:30 a.m.
- Coaches Meeting 8:30am (One coach from every team must be in attendance.)
- Middle School Boys stage at 9:10am
- Middle School Boys Racing begins at 9:30am
- High School & Middle School Girls will start staging 10:10am
- Girls Varsity starts around 10:30am and ends around 11:45am.
- High Schools Boys stage 12:10am
- Boys Varsity starts at 12:30 and ends around 2pm.
- Volunteers/crowd/teams assist with teardown, which takes about an hour (this also allows our Timing and Scoring folks to get everything double checked).
- Awards presentation is about 3pm
- We try to get everyone headed back home by 4 pm
- Note: this is a typical schedule, actual times could vary at each race.